In line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, please be informed that any personal information, such as your contact details, background information, financial data and other information relevant to you which you may have provided to us via e-mails or through Business Circle or any of the Business Circle portals or any other websites supervised, owned, managed and/or monitored by Business Circle or through contact with any of our officers or which we may have obtained from third parties such as your employers, representatives, industry-related associations, credit bureaus or credit reference agencies, retailers, social networks, fraud prevention agencies or other organisations, may be collected and used by us for the following purposes:-
- to verify your identity;
- to access and process your application(s)/request(s) for our services or the initiatives under the transformation programmes;
- to provide you with information on the services or the transformation programmes initiatives as requested;
- to administer and manage the initiatives or programmes that we are providing;
- to investigate and resolve any issues, queries, complaints or other enquiries that have been submitted to us regarding our initiatives and programmes;
- to produce data, reports and statistics which shall be anonymised or aggregated in a manner that does not identify you as an individual;
- to conduct marketing and promotion activities;
- to maintain records required for security, claims or other legal purposes;
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- for any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
Your personal information may be disclosed by us to the following third parties:-
- law enforcement agencies;
- government agencies;
- companies and/or organisations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and/or professional advisers;
- companies and/or organisations that assist us in processing and/or otherwise fulfilling transactions and providing you with the initiatives and/or programmes that you have requested or subscribed for;
- other parties or strategic partners with initiatives, services or products which may be of interest to or benefit you, in respect of whom you have given your express consent;
subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines and/or obligations) applicable to Business Circle or any of its related organisations or associates.
You may request for access to, correction or deletion of your personal information or limit the processing thereof (including personal data of others provided by you) at any time hereafter. Any inquiries or complaints with respect to your personal information may also be channelled to us by submitting such request to Business Circle or any of the Business Circle portals or any other websites supervised, owned, managed and/or monitored by Business Circle via post, email or facsimile transmission to the address mentioned in such portals and/or websites.